The Justice Chinyere Ani Essay Competition is a project of the Secretariat, Law Student's Association, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus in fulfillment of our resolve to improve literary activities in LAWSA, nurture the writing skills of LAWSAITES, and encourage creativity in writing amongst Law Student's.
The Deadline for submission of entries for this Essay Competition is 22nd January, 2022.
*ESSAY TOPIC:* COP 26: The Role of Nigeria in the Fight against Climate Change.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
40,000 for first place
30,000 for Second place
20,000 for third place.
1. This Essay Competition is open to only 100-400 level Law Student's
2. Each participant is entitled to submit only one entry
3. Word Count should not exceed 1,500 words
4. Font size: 12. Font style: Times new Roman
5. All entries should be in Word document.
6. Name, Reg number, and Level should be included in body of mail.
7. Entries will be judged by an expert panel of Judges immediately after the deadline on 22nd January, 2022
*HOW TO APPLY:*
Interested LAWSAITES who are either in 100, 200, 300, or 400 Level can apply by submitting their Entries to email@example.com
For further enquires contact: 08109494399
*Kindly Note:* This Essay Competition shall be adjudicated by an expert panel of Judges. The process shall be free and fair.
The winners shall be awarded the Cash prize and an award at the Annual LAWSA dinner which will hold on 4th March, 2022.